Sunday 4 September 2011

Vogue

Hi all,


Some big news to share with you all today.....i decided to update my look!



I have been thinking about it for a while, but over the weekend i took the plunge! My dear friend really was a great help - you know who you are! I didn't pick anything too high fashion i went for some basics like what i'm wearing today a white t-shirt and a leather jacket!  I also got some trousers which are referred to as 'chinos'.  I seen them on the boy band 'one direction' who i met a whilst back in Manchester, and thought they looked very smart!



I tried out my new look today at the annual Glasgow Half Marathon, was down watching a few dear friends complete the race! I don't know how they do it...well done to them!


I also had the great opportunity of getting my picture taken with the Olympic Torch for the London 2012 games! What a real treat!!



BIG HUGE well done to everyone who took part in the races today, everyone did so well!  Must be so worth it for this cracker of a medal at the end!




Maybe i could train for it next year....


Well folks hope everyone has had a great weekend! Song of the week coming up tomorrow and next week i am taking some time away again! Will let you all know how i get on!  I hope you all like my new look, i feel like a new dwarf! 


Love Dopey
X

No comments:

Post a Comment