Monday 12 September 2011

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine

Hi folks!


Lovely to see you again!!  First of all i just want to say a huge hello and thank you to new reader Lisa!! 


I now want to share with you another adventure from my action packed summer!  I visited a place called Benidorm!  We took an aeroplane there, i have never flew before so i was a little nervous!  I had a little trouble with my ears but just a few hours and we were there....fantastic so quick!! First thing i did was have some fun in the sun!  I did have a high sun factor on though-always be sensible folks! 



Had a few giggles beside the pool.....can you spot me?!


I'm here! Such great fun!  Just keeping cool in the shade!


I have heard the nightlife there is fantastic, but i'm not a big party animal so i was a little nervous! But all my worries disappeared when we stumbled across this....


I am a huge fan of Michael Buble, what a great guy such a great singer and dancer!! Love some of his hits like Home, haven't met you yet and lost!  My friends tried to make me believe he was theee actual Mr Buble..... such a bunch of jokers! hahah!  

Once we had watched the show i couldn't resist having a ride on this motorcycle... 


Feeling the wind in my ears....


I had such a fantastic night, but it was a late one so the next day i just chilled out by the pool...


What a great view, this is the life!


Because i wasn't used to the heat i had to keep myself amused!



 Hola!! thats spanish for Hello!



It was such a great holiday, nice and relaxing and can't believe i managed to watch my favourite singer! Just superb!  I did bring home a souvenir, Sangria is a popular drink in Benidorm but this is non alcoholic - always make the right choice folks!  Also brought home a pair of castanets - Ole!




Love Dopey
X













No comments:

Post a Comment