Sunday 4 September 2011

No fish were harmed during the making of this post....

Hi everyone!


Sorry i have been missing from the blog, had such a busy week!  Excited to share my adventures with you all!


First up i went to see 'Legally Blonde' at the theatre! What a lovely night i had, i am a huge fan of the films and it was just delightful to see it live on stage!



'Legally Blonde' is about this adorable kid named Elle Woods, who follows her heart to law school but things don't go as planned.... you'll have to watch the films to find out folks!! I love a feel good story!  Our seats were quite high up but we had a great view!  The songs were such toe-tappers -excellent!


After the show myself and a few dear friends went for a quiet drink before heading home.  I have never drank from a jug before...kids these days!


Next up i hit the open road and took to the country for a few days camping and fishing!  It was great to just get away and feel the wind in my ears!  It reminded me of my time i spent living in the woods with my fellow dwarfs! Just look at this view....superb!


Also managed to catch a few fish whilst there, I threw them back into the open seas though...always do the right thing folks!  The colour of this fish was just eye catching!



Whilst we were there we also came across this funny looking animal, i think the little guy wanted to be our friend, trying to steal our bait at every opportunity......thought he was a smart guy!



What a busy week it has been! Sure am glad i can share all of my adventures you all friends - old and new!  I sure do enjoy all your company! Stay tuned because i will be posting some exciting news soon!!

Love Dopey
X





No comments:

Post a Comment