Sunday 25 September 2011

Passion for fashion..

Hey y'all!


How are you this sunday evening?!? I hope your weekend has been filled with fun times!!  


After treating myself to some new clothes a few weeks ago i have really become interested in trends and fashion!  This weekend myself and dear friend Pip (who also has a passion for fashion) caught up on the latest looks for this fall....




We also looked at the latest looks from London Fashion Week....



Pip then persuaded me into having a mini fashion show...

Lights, Camera, Action......

This look is very edgy, my denim trousers have a chain accessory hanging from them, very handy for keeping my wallet and keys safe!



I really love this jacket, such a great colour for winter.....



This tartan look shirt is a very big look for this winter apparently, i'm happy with that as i really do think this shirt is very smart and works really well with my denim trousers and my chino trousers....


No pictures please.....hard work this model life!



I think it is also good to accessorise your looks, it really brings everything together, i love this oversized bag.



I can fit everything inside, including my gym clothes and a football!...Action shot!



My final look is inspired by khaki and natural tones!  Pip thought they worked well with my purple hat!  Also i really loves these shoes, i have been told these types of shoes are called brogues, they are a great gold colour!  P told me that a woman called Vivienne Westwood makes plastic shoes just like these...who would have thought!




Pip (pea in pod) got a little caught up in all the fashion too......


Milan fashion week starts today, wonder what trends will unfold! Until next time......

Love Dopey
X

2 comments: