Sunday 30 October 2011

Nobody puts Dopey in a corner

Hi folks!


'That was the summer of 1963, when everybody called me Baby, and it didn't occur to me to mind' - Dirty Dancing 1987


On friday night i took another trip to the theatre!  This time i went to see the classic Dirty Dancing!




This film is really a favourite of mine, such a classic love story and also full of amazing dancing - my favourite past time!!!! The theatre was decorated so well including some lovely pink bunting!



I really was excited to see the show!! Couldn't wait for it to start i was on the edge of my seat.....


I could tell it would be such a great show from the start by the record player on stage.....lots of great music!  We also had some fantastic seats, i had such a great view, i really am just so lucky to have some of these experiences in my life!


For those of you who haven't seen this film it is a love story between a dancer/entertainer Johnny and a young woman called Baby but her real name is Frances!  She is a good girl who falls in love with fly guy johnny...i wont tell you how it ends, you really should watch this film!  There is a lot of dancing which really suits me as i love to cut a rug!  All of the dancers were so talented!




After such a great first half and lots of dancing i chilled out in the theatre bar and grabbed a quick drink with my dear friends....cheers!




This is the iconic end scene where Johnny and Baby perform a dance to the classic 'i've had the time of my life', this is such a great song the soundtrack for this show is amazing!




They sing a great song in the show called Kellerman's Anthem, such a catchy song!  There was so much cool merchandise for the show....




I looked at this t-shirt because it had such an iconic quote from the show on the front, but it was a little big...






I ended up getting this cool badge which fitted perfect! 




I truly did have the time of my life.....see what i did there folks! hehe what a joker! This show really inspired me with some of their dance moves!!  Such an upbeat and fun show!






Halloween tomorrow folks.......




Love Dopey
X

No comments:

Post a Comment