Wednesday 5 October 2011

A friend called Dale

Hey everyone!


Hope you are all well this week!!  This week i attended a leaving night for a dear friend Lucy Loo - one of the kindest people i have met....except Snow White of course!  Whilst i was out i met up with an old friend - calls himself Dale!




Myself and Dale go way back, however sometimes he can be very irritating - he is good company in small doses...... there is something a little strange about him, he is always shouting 'exterminate'....weird!  The background music here is 'Jealousy' by William Young, which is quite appropriate as Dale is very jealous of my celebrity lifestyle....




Even though he can be very annoying we do have some fun times!!  Even though he acts tough he is a softie at heart!!  We love larking about!




I have been following a programme on television called 'Steps-The reunion'.  I was a big fan of them back in the day... if truth be told they inspired me to follow my love of dance!!  They have been a big influence on my dress this week......


This is me about to practise my line dancing.....

Until next time....

Love Dopey
X

No comments:

Post a Comment