Monday 29 August 2011

On the streets of philadelphia...

Hi all,


After i wasn't chosen as an extra in the new Brad Pitt zombie movie World War Z, i have to admit i was a bit disappointed.  


But i picked myself up and realised it's their loss, i've worked with some of the greats Doc, Happy and Prince charming - some true professionals in their game! 


Well this week i took a visit to the set, see what all the fuss was about!





I also got the chance to ride in a famous yellow cab!





They really have transformed the whole area from street signs to maps on the streets....was i in Phili or Glasgow?!  haha!






The special effects are just amazing to witness, just look at this crash scene....





I also got the chance to burn some rubber on a motor bicycle! Can you spot me?!?



Here i am here! Such a thrill to sit in the front...feel the wind in my ears!




Got the chance to meet one of the extras.....tells me Brad was a right diva!



What a great time i had on set! Was very tired when i got home though! Had a really great weekend! Hope everyone is well this week..lets make it a fun one! 

Stay tuned for song of the week.....

Love Dopey
X

No comments:

Post a Comment